Doubly Economical for Warmth and Comfort
The Eberspächer Combitronic has been developed using the latest technology to provide a complete heating solution for the motorhome owner.
Combining performance with innovation, the Combitronic sets new standards for heat-up times of the accommodation and domestic hot water.
The unique and flexible mounting allows a variety of interior installation options. This maximises vehicle design options, while significantly increasing storage space.
The Combitronic is a duel fuel system that can operate on either diesel fuel from the vehicles own tank, 230v mains hook-up, or a combination of both.
- Electronic speed control with gentle adjustment, low noise and low power consumption.
- High capacity domestic hot water storage.
- Continuous monitoring.
- Diagnostic system.
- Low maintenance, easy to service.
- Can be operated whilst on the move.
- Diesel fuelled from the vehicle's own tank.
- Impressive 3.5kW / 5kW heat output using diesel fuel.
- Mains immersion heater.
- Fast warm-up and hot water recovery time.
- Low fuel consumption.
Additional Features for Deluxe Version
- Additional 1.5kW heat output using 230v.
- Automatic frost protection.
- Economy / Night time mode.
- Timer and alarm function.
- Digital control interface.
- On-screen temperature display.
Space Saving Benefits and Modular Flexibility in One Unique System Combining:
- With the Hydronic 5 (5kW) diesel fuelled water heater through a water to air heat exchanger and air blower (fan matrix).
- With the 230v 1.5kW PTC electrical heater*.
Domestic Hot Water
- With the Hydronic 5 (5kW) through a calorifier.
- With the 230v mains immersion*.
* Included in the deluxe version.